Easter's here.
What a worthless piece of shit holiday this is. I call it a dinner holiday since the only thing that happens out of the ordinary is that someone feeds me.
Praise Jesus.
Stuff that happened since the last blog:
The Sabres lost.
Duke lost and got bounced early from the NCAA tournament again.
My all time favorite bartender returned from Florida and since they got Rachael stupid drunk...actually took his rightful place behind the bar for a night.
Of course...I wasn't there for it. One of those good, once in a lifetime, super fun experiences that I couldn't take part in.
So...whilst everyone was out having the time of their lives, I sat alone at home watching Enchanted on DVD.
I think the movie was supposed to be uplifting...but it just made me more depressed.
That kinda sucks too...since I know I used to believe in the uplifting.
Now I believe that if they can...they will screw you.
I hit a douchebag and an ice patch...and it's come to this.
Anyway...I was reminded of an idea that Pete and I had some time ago that I really wish we could get off the ground...
It's a comic strip called "God and the Devil on a road trip". Basically like the odd couple but with superpowers . I love the idea because it really frees you up to comment on pretty much anything. Religion, politics, race...you know...all the easy stuff.
And rape. There's gotta be rape.
So they drive around arguing about everything and making witty social commentaries while putting down everyone's beliefs...because, honestly, who'd know better?
I'm sure I could come up with 3 panels and a one note joke a day to make this thing fly.
...
Of course I can't draw.
It's always something.
It's always fucking something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment